1. Ken Mills Toyota is an organisation that is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles is available for your perusal at our premises or you may obtain a copy from the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
2. OneToyota Network
Ken Mills Toyota is part of the OneToyota network of Toyota organisations in Australia (each a OneToyota organisation), comprising:
- authorised Toyota dealers in Australia;
- Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited;
- Toyota Finance Australia Limited;
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Australia Pty Ltd trading as Toyota Insurance; and
- Toyota Western Australia (comprising Prestige Motors Pty Ltd as trustee for the Prestige Toyota Unit Trust and Eastpoint Pty Ltd).
3. Ken Mills Toyota and other OneToyota organisations collect and share with each other customer and guest information, including data collected from Connected Services, to provide you an integrated OneToyota guest experience, such as allowing you to be known across the network regardless of which OneToyota organisation you deal with and to provide you with products, services, information and assistance, respond to your enquiries and help keep your information up to date. Your information may be disclosed to OneToyota network service providers in Australia and overseas for these purposes.
5. OneToyota Marketing
OneToyota organisations may send you marketing to inform you about products or services, special offers, promotions and events that may be of interest to you. These marketing communications may include joint promotions with promotion partners, and may be sent to you using any contact details provided by you, such as post, phone, email or SMS.
Your consent to receive marketing from a OneToyota organisation will be deemed to be ongoing if you do not opt out when you are offered the opportunity to do so, or unless and until you advise the relevant organisation otherwise.
7. The kind of personal information Ken Mills Toyota holds on customers is:
- Name, address and phone numbers.
- Some instances of personal financial information.
- Details and particulars of vehicles that have been purchased by our customers for ongoing warranty purposes.
8. Ken Mills Toyota holds this information for the following main purposes:
- To continue commercial transactions with the customer (for which name and address are required)
- On some occasions to notify customers of certain products and specials.
- To enable Warranty claims to be processed.
9. Ken Mills Toyota may contract out services to a third party, for work that can not be performed by Ken Mills Toyota at our premises. The type of personal information that may be given to a third party includes:
- Name, Address and vehicle particulars.
It is against the law for a third party to use our customers' personal information for their own commercial purposes.
10. You can make a complaint or for more information email email@example.com , PO Box 543 Kingaroy or phone 07 4162 2300 our General Manager. We will investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact us to discuss your concerns or lodge a complaint with the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au)