About Ken Mills Toyota
We are committed to our people
Ken Mills Toyota is a family owned and operated business, first established by Ken and Sheryl Mills in 1993 in Kingaroy. The business has continued to grow ever since. In 2000 Ken built a new Toyota dealership in Mundubbera, and in 2003 Brett Mills bought the Toyota franchise at Nambour and Maroochydore.
With a foundation built on the core values of respect for people and continuous improvement, Ken and Brett have been able to develop a customer-first culture that makes it easy for customers to do business and to ‘deal without doubt’.
Ken Mills Toyota’s commitment to customer service is recognised by many Toyota awards including the ‘2004 Australian Toyota Dealer of the Year’ award.
Ken Mills Toyota enjoys the opportunity to support the local community, and its various clubs, schools and events, with mutually beneficial sponsorship arrangements.
We are committed to the environment
Ken Mills Toyota is an environmentally friendly company. We demonstrate this by:
- Purchasing environmentally friendly products
- Using recycled materials
- Utilizing tank water
- Replacing electrical items with energy efficient models
- Promoting the Hybrid range of New Toyota vehicles
- Identifying new areas for sustainable practices
- Using the Registered Recyclers for recycling purposes
- Having a Certificate of Registration Environmental Protection Act 1994
- Having a permit to discharge trade waste issued by the South Burnett and North Burnett Regional Councils
- Participating in the Toyota National Tree Day
For more information about our Toyota dealerships and the way we do business, please Contact Us today.